High-Quality Images for Real Estate
I make it easy for you to create listings that will stand out to potential buyers/renters. I offer a wide variety of services to showcase each property to it’s best potential, whether it’s a simple apartment or a luxurious mansion. I would be happy to discuss with you which services would be best suited for your listing.
Details and pricing:
Drone and Interior Photo Combo:
To provide you with a complete set of beautiful photos that will make your Real Estate listing stand out, I use my drone for the exterior photos and my Nikon Digital SLR camera and some advanced lighting and editing techniques to showcase your listing’s interior.
- $250 for very small homes or condominiums
- $300 for average-sized homes (most homes)
- $350 for extra-large homes
Exterior Drone Photos:
Aerial photos of your real estate listing are a simple, yet very effective, way to catch the attention of potential buyers as they scroll through MLS listings. Includes sky replacements (using Photoshop to show blue skies rather than clouds), if needed.
- $150 for most residential properties
- $200 for very large or commercial properties
Matterport Virtual Tours:
To give potential buyers a more immersive feel for the interior of your listing, I can create a virtual tours through Matterport.
- $150 for very small homes or condominiums
- $175 for average-sized homes (most homes)
- $200 for homes over 4000 sqft
Includes up to two months of hosting your 3d model.
Real Estate Videos:
I take a variety of short, smooth, cinematic drone videos clips of the exterior of your listing and, if desired, combine them with a collection of interior video clips, to create a video to help get buyers excited about your listing.
- $150 when using only drone videos ($50 discount when done in combination to a photo package)
- $250 when using both drone and interior videos ($50 discount when done in combination with a photo package)
During an evening visit to your listing, I take several photos outside using my drone and/or DSLR camera to capture some warm and inviting images. For best results, I usually have the realtor or homeowner turn on all the inside lights. If the sunset doesn’t happen to be spectacular on that particular evening, no problem! I can always replace the sky afterwards in Photoshop.
- $75 assuming the property is located within a 15 minute drive of my home. (Not available as a stand-alone service)
Orthomosaic Drone Mapping:
I program my drone to autonomously fly back and forth above your property, taking about 30 – 50 photos. I then upload the photos to a service that stitches them together to create a highly-detailed, up-to-date map. While the maps are very accurate and useful, please note that I am NOT a surveyor.
- $200 for up to 10 acres ($50 discount when done in combination with a photo or video package)
Travel Fee Schedule based on one-way driving time:
- Within about 15 minutes drive (one way) of State College, PA: Included in price above
- 16-25 minutes (one way): $50
- 26-35 minutes (one way): $100
- 36-45 minutes (one-way): $150
Other Additional Services:
Extra preparation (straightening/staging/cleaning) prior to a photo shoot when houses are not completely ready:
$100 per hour
Rush Fee – Same Day Service (when available):
$50 – $100